Complete our Prospective Gain Questionnaire
• Information from NAVCENT's Ombudsmen
• Email NAVCENT's Command Sponsor Program
• NAVCENT's force protection and liberty policy
• Calculate Bahrain's OHA. Enter location code ba001
• Know what household goods to ship:
Prohibited and Restricted Items
• Cultural considerations regarding Ramadan
• Children needing day care:
Submit an application form in advance.
Slots fill up quickly. For more information call:
• Have Pets? Read this!
Upon arrival, short-term visas for Bahrain are granted at the airport to anyone travelling or sponsored under orders.
However, after arriving, a long-term visa is required in order to apply for and receive a Central Population Registry (CPR) card.
CPR cards are required for anyone who wants to pick up, register, and drive a personally owned vehicle (POV) while in Bahrain.
CPR cards are also encouraged for anyone staying in Bahrain for over a year, since they're necessary for transactions off-base, including hospital visits, renting apartments and cell-phone accounts.
1. Download and complete the official Bahrain Visa application.
2. Print out the application in color and submit to NSA Bahrain's Immigration Office.
3. Instructions and contact info can be found here.
4. After receiving your long-term visa, you can then apply for a CPR card at the immigration office.
Authorized DoD personnel can ship one POV free of charge. For additional vehicles, members are liable for additional costs such as the import tax and local port handling.
POV's must get turned in and picked up at a Vehicle Processing Center (VPC).
Visit whereismypov.com for all your drop-off and tracking concerns.
For more detailed information on shipping your POV to Bahrain, consult section 8 of the DoD's
Vehicle Processing Center (VPC) Bahrain: +973-1770-1892
NSA Bahrain Personal Property Office: +973-1785-4265/6282 (Supervisor)
For OneNet NIPR/SIPR account creation, prior to reporting onboard, please complete the SAAR N form.
• Most active theater in the world
• See immediate results of your efforts
• Frequent crisis response
• Unparalleled professional education
• Overseas Housing Allowance (OHA)
• Cost of Living Allowance (COLA)
• Tax Exempt Status